Individual anti-chemical cloak
Scope of application:
The chemical-proof individual cloak is mainly used when the troops are attacked by nuclear weapons, temporarily covering the outside of the personnel and the weapons and equipment they carry, to protect the personnel and equipment from the contamination of large droplets of poison, mist and radioactive fall ash. , It can also be spread on poisonous ground as a temporary anti-poison mat or supporting suspension for rain proof and sun awning.
1. Chemical protection performance: mustard gas "liquid-liquid" protection time is not less than 100 minutes.
2. Weight 500-600 grams.
3. Tearing strength: latitude ≥ 30N, warp ≥ 50N.
4. Fabric tensile strength: latitude ≥ 350N, warp ≥ 650N.
5. Flame retardant performance: continuous burning time ≤ 2 seconds, smoldering time ≤ 2 seconds, damage length ≤ 80 mm.
Way of putting on and taking off:
1. Take out the cloak from the cloak carrying bag and check whether the buttons on both sides of the cloak are fastened and unfolded;
2. Hold the bottom of the cloak with both hands, and insert the wearer from the bottom of the cloak into the body until the cap of the cloak and the wearer’s head fit. Both hands extended from the uppermost part of the side of the cloak.
3. In the case of non-toxicity, after the cloak is used, untie the neck fixing rope and lift it up from the cloak cap until the wearer's head is exposed from the bottom of the cloak, and then arrange the cloak.
4. In the case of poisoning, the cloak is for one-time use. After the cloak is used, spray the surface of the cloak with a triple or other effective military poison decontamination agent, then rinse it with clean water, wear anti-virus gloves to lift the cloak, organize it and put it in a collection bag for centralized disposal and destruction.
1. During transportation and storage, it should be protected from sunlight, and stored in the open air is strictly prohibited, or heavy pressure due to excessive stacking, to prevent adhesion and aging.
2. The storage temperature of the cloak should be kept between -10℃-30℃. For long-term storage, it should be folded and ventilated every year, and the inner surface of the cloak should be coated with a small amount of talcum powder to prevent long-term folding causing mold and aging deterioration.
3. When the cloak is stained with mud, it is most suitable to scrub it with a soft brush with clean water. Please do not use ordinary scrubbing methods to rub it with your hands. If it is contaminated with oil, in order to reduce the degree of damage, you can apply a small amount of soap, but it should be rinsed with clean water in time.
4. After the cloak is rinsed or drenched, remember not to expose it to the sun or heat it to dry, let alone dry it in a dry room. It should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to blow or dry.
1. It is contraindicated to store all kinds of grease and chemical substances such as engine oil, cooking oil, gasoline, etc. in one place.
2. Keep 2 meters away from the heat source during storage to prevent deterioration due to heat aging.
3. When wearing, try to prevent the phenomenon of hooking and friction with hard and sharp materials.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Zhejiang saifeipunuo Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D and manufacturing of fire-fighting equipment, chemical protective clothing fabrics and chemical protective clothing……