Firefighter's insulation suit
Insulation clothing for firefighters is protective clothing for firefighters working near fire, mainly for firefighters or other workers working in high temperature places to provide radiant heat protection split or one-piece clothing. The whole garment is composed of surface layer, heat insulation layer and comfort layer. Its performance indicators meet the requirements of the GA634-2015 standard and have passed the inspection of a third-party inspection agency.
1. The surface layer is made of non-asbestos and non-glass fiber high-strength permanent flame-retardant fiber fabric combined with aluminum foil. It has the following technical properties:
① Flame retardant performance: damage length ≤100mm, continuous burning time ≤2s, no melting and dripping on site;
② Breaking strength: warp and weft ≥900N;
③ Tearing strength: warp and weft ≥150N;
④ Peeling strength: warp and weft ≥100N;
⑤ Flexural resistance: After the flexural resistance test, there will be no composite layer material or fiber delamination in dry and wet conditions, and the warp and weft breaking strength ≥500N;
⑥ Hydrostatic pressure resistance: dry and wet ≥18KPa;
⑦ Thermal stability (260℃): no discoloration, delamination, carbonization, melting and dripping before and after washing, and the change of latitude and longitude is ≤2%
⑧ Thermal permeability: the time for the temperature rise of the inner surface to reach 24℃≥70s;
2. The thermal insulation layer has the following technical properties:
① Flame retardant performance: damage length≤60mm, continuous burning time≤1s, no melting or dripping phenomenon;
② Thermal stability: no discoloration, delamination, carbonization, melting and dripping before and after washing, latitude and longitude change ≤2%
③ Insulation gloves flexibility ≥3 level
Fourth, the overall protection performance (TPP value): flame and radiant heat overall protection performance TPP ≥ 28kw.s/㎡
1. Insulation suits are divided into conjoined back respirator type and split back respirator type.
2. The whole set of thermal insulation clothing includes one-piece pants (or split tops, bibs), hoods, gloves and foot covers.
3. The size is extra large, large, medium and small.
1. After use, use a soft brush dipped in a neutral detergent solution to scrub the remaining dirt on the surface, and then rinse it with clean water. It is strictly forbidden to soak and beat with water. After washing, it should be hung in a ventilated place to dry naturally.
2. Store clothing in a dry and ventilated place to prevent damp, mildew and pollution.
Although thermal insulation clothing has excellent flame retardant and thermal insulation properties, cloth can protect the human body under all conditions.
1. Keep 2 meters away from the heat source before use to prevent deterioration due to heat aging.
2. It must be fully equipped and dressed to enter the work site. Fasten all closed parts to ensure that the garment is well sealed.
3. When working near the flame zone, it should not be in direct contact with the flame and molten metal.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Zhejiang saifeipunuo Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D and manufacturing of fire-fighting equipment, chemical protective clothing fabrics and chemical protective clothing……