Protective clothing (positive pressure protective hood)
The positive pressure protective hood is connected to the electric air supply device through the air duct, and the air flow is blown from the front of the forehead to the lens through the air duct of the head, which can keep the mirror surface from fogging for a long time, and at the same time avoid the air flow directly to the head or forehead And the discomfort caused. The gas can form a slight positive pressure in the hood, which can effectively prevent the entry of external poisonous gas. Compared with self-priming filter protective equipment, it improves the gas protection ability. The gas in the hood is discharged through the collar; the front and back cloak can effectively prevent the splashing of liquid Infiltration, compared with the traditional one-piece protective suit and the lap type coordination of the filter mask, it effectively improves the liquid protection ability. There are 4 buckles on the front, back, left and right of the cloak, which are connected with the protective clothing to fix the cloak so as not to be rolled up.
(1) Air supply volume: 90～150L/min, 3 levels adjustable;
(2) System use time: ≥4h;
(3) System filtration efficiency: ≥99.9%;
(4) Positive pressure in the hood: 70-110Pa;
(5) Decontamination resistance of the hood material: After 10 cycles of decontamination, the hood material has no obvious damage
(6) Weight: not more than 2500g;
(7) Working temperature: -25℃～+45℃;
Noise: no more than 75dB.
This product is a non-explosion-proof product, please do not use it in an flammable and explosive environment, and keep it away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
1. Before use, check the joints of each section. There should be no looseness, and the pipe wall should not be damaged or collapsed.
2. The waist belt should be fastened, the catheter should be straightened out, and wear should be cautious to prevent violent movement, forcibly dragging and damaging the positive pressure hood or affecting the use.
3. The electric blower shall not be exposed to rain, water, and moisture.
4. Do not use air-supply breathing apparatus when the power is off.
5. The oxygen content in the air is less than 18.5%, or it contains unknown substances, so it cannot be used.
6. Do not use in a confined space or poorly ventilated environment.
Maintenance & storage:
1. The equipment must be checked regularly, and the corresponding parts must be replaced if it is damaged or leaking.
2. If the filter tank is broken, the adsorption is saturated, blocked or the oxygen supply is insufficient, it must be replaced.
3. If the air supply pipe is broken or cracked, it must be replaced.
4. When replacing the filter tank, replace the two filter tanks together. (A filter tank that does not match the system will cause equipment failure and risk of personal injury. Standard accessories should be used)
Environment -10 ℃ to +45 ℃ temperature range, the relative humidity is less than 90%. If the storage temperature is lower than 0°C, the battery must be warmed up before use.
1. After the whole set of positive pressure protective hoods are used, the protective hoods should be cleaned and disinfected. When the window is dirty, wipe it with a soft towel, clean it with a neutral detergent, rinse it with water, and dry it. Do not use organic solvents or hard cloth to wipe the window to prevent damage to the surface of the window.
2. Clean the air supply ducts, coil the ducts after drying, pack them in bags or boxes with protective masks and electric blowers; store in a dry, ventilated place, avoid storing in places with dampness, dust, toxic substances, and corrosive media .
3. The positive pressure protective hood should be kept by a dedicated person and checked regularly. If problems are found, report for repairs in time, and replace damaged parts if necessary to ensure that the equipment is intact.
4. For long-term storage, please replenish the power of the blower within 1-2 months to prevent the loss of the battery.
5. Good usage and storage conditions can appropriately extend the shelf life. Pay attention to the timely maintenance and update of related components during use.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Zhejiang saifeipunuo Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D and manufacturing of fire-fighting equipment, chemical protective clothing fabrics and chemical protective clothing……