Fireman's fire suit
Firefighters' fire-avoidance clothing is used for protective clothing worn by firefighters when they cross the fire area for a short time or enter the fire scene for a short time for fire fighting and rescue. The clothing is composed of a fire-resistant layer, a fire-proof layer, a heat-insulating layer, a waterproof layer, a steam-proof layer and other multi-layer materials, and has good fire resistance and heat insulation properties. The clothing is not only the personal protection of firefighters during fire fighting in the flame zone, but also the personal protection of workers during high-temperature emergency repairs of kilns in industries such as glass, cement, and ceramics.
1. Main performance
(1) Fireproof and heat insulation, can pass through the fire zone and touch the flame instantaneously.
(2) It can withstand flame high temperature of 1000℃ in a short time.
2. Main parameters
(1) Flame-retardant performance of the outer layer material: damage length≤2cm, continued burning time≤1s, smoldering time≤2s.
(2) The tearing strength of the outer material is ≥80N.
(3) Anti-radiation heat penetration performance of the composite material: under the radiant heat source of 13.6kw/㎡ for 2 minutes, the temperature rise of the inner surface is ≤25℃.
(4) Flame resistance of the composite material: burn for 30s on a flame at a temperature of 1000°C, and the temperature rise of the inner surface is ≤25°C.
(5) The overall heat resistance of the clothing: the mannequin is dressed at a simulated fire temperature of 1000°C, and the temperature rise of its inner surface is ≤13°C after 30s.
(6) Weight: the weight of the upper and lower clothing of the fire avoidance suit is less than 13kg.
1. Preparation and inspection before use
The whole set of fire protection clothing is composed of top coat, lower pants, hood, gloves, and fire protection shoes. It should be used in a complete set when using it. Check the integrity of the whole set of clothing before use, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the job site if the performance requirements are not met. The inspection content includes:
(1) Whether the surface of the garment is damaged or unthreaded;
(2) Whether the binding of various parts of the clothing is in place, firm and reliable;
(3) Whether the zippers and buttons are smooth and flexible, whether the trouser straps are elastic, whether the buckles are intact and reliable;
(4) Whether the gold-plated vision of the hood is clear.
2. Precautions for use
(1) When entering the work site, it must be fully equipped and fully worn, and the parts of the sealed part must be fastened to ensure that the clothing is well sealed;
(2) Firefighters should be able to operate the supporting equipment proficiently and use them correctly. Such as: wearing and using air breathing apparatus;
(3) Put the heat-insulating shoes into the fire-proof shoes before use, and then put the legs and trousers in the fire-proof shoe barrel;
(4) Put on trousers and fire shoes, fasten the suspenders, and tighten the trousers;
(5) Carry the respirator, put on the coat, tighten the fire rope and fasten the rope, then align the front door fasteners of the coat, cover the overlapping part tightly, and fasten the clothes button;
(6) Put on the fire avoidance hood, fasten the helmet strap, pass the hood strap through the armpit, adjust the tightness and buckle the buttons, so that the fire avoidance hood will not fall off due to wearing activities;
(7) Put on the gloves, put the gloves inside the sleeves, and tie the cuffs tightly.
1. The packaging of the fire avoidance suit is a bag type, with one package for each suit. It is not allowed to open the package and store it outside. The whole box can be stored on the shelf above the ground 20cm in the original state of the factory to prevent moisture and dirt.
2. Fire-protection clothing should be stored in the warehouse. According to the situation of the warehouse, it should be ventilated and stacked regularly. If necessary, it should be aired to prevent mildew and moth-eaten phenomena due to dampness.
3. An unpacking inspection should be carried out every three months to check whether the clothing is damaged due to storage.
4. Avoid contact with hard and sharp materials during storage and priming to prevent scratches and damage.
5. Storage period: 3 years.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Zhejiang saifeipunuo Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D and manufacturing of fire-fighting equipment, chemical protective clothing fabrics and chemical protective clothing……